Fundraising with Bookmarks
by Karen S Musselman
School Fundraiser Bookmarks
Bookmarks are a great fundraising idea for campus fundraisers, school fundraisers, sports fundraisers, or really any kind of group fundraiser.
You can display them on tables at sporting events, set them up at a local flea market or just sell them to your friends and neighbors.
They're easy and lightweight for packing, transporting and setting up. And even better yet - they're low fat and low calorie!
Here are some ideas for how to sell bookmarks either as the stand-alone fundraising item or along side other items in conjunction with other events:
- Sell the bookmarks at a fundraising book sale
- Add bookmarks to your car wash events
- Set up a table at your school sporting events
- Set up a table at your local library
- Add bookmarks next to baked goods at a fundraising bake sale
- Set up a table at a church or school sales bazaar
- Post flyers around the school or church announcing where you can buy the bookmarks and have them displayed in that room
- Sell them along with raffle tickets
- Sell them at concession stands at other fundraising events like carnivals and plays
I really like this idea of yours Karen. It will work so well as an extra fundraiser on almost any type of fundraiser that you can hold.... From an event, to a food stand, to a raffle.
And if you're smart, it'll raise awareness for your cause as well... By printing your organization's details and website on the bookmarks, you'll be sending out tiny adverts for your cause every time you sell one!
It's very much a sales fundraiser so make sure you get a copy of Jack Atwell's Let's Raise Money
If you like this idea you should definitely have a look at Karens website on wedding favor bookmarks... A really great idea for weddings!www.wedding-favor-bookmarks.com/fundraising-ideas.html
...She also provides bookmarks for other purposes... Like fundraising!